Half Full Episode 6 Half Full Episode 6

Amazing Work

Im sorry this review isnt long, but the sound, quality, art, and Graphics was amazing to me. 10/10 and 5/5. I will make sure to make other review to you the length they deserve.

TDK1987 responds:

Thanks :) Glad you liked it.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Just... Amazing.

Its sweet and kind. But it proves how dark you can make something quick, and this turned dark like you turning a fucking light switch.

Moral of Story : Nyan Cat is Fucking evil and will take your soul..... And puke rainbows.

Animation: 10/10, Amazing, art is superb and just uterly amazing, and smooth.
Sound: 9/10, Only for the music for Nyan Cat, I understand you had to use diff. music so you dont get sued but I didnt find myself liking it, but all otheraudio was amazing toned and everything.
Graphics: 9/10 Amazing. Just Amazing. But Seizure Warning. Thank goodness you didnt have it last long. Dont want to be a murderer in any way
Overall: 10/10 stars, For the pure comedy of it. And I only review like this if it is either amazing or that much shit. And I guess you understand why I made this. Uterly, completely amazing My friend. I cant wait to see more work from you. Just keep on going, and never let a bad review get you down.
- Eddie Rivera

E. Raser E. Raser

This was really really good

I normally would use a scale system to grade, but really everything is good except for one thing.

The animation isnt as fluent as I hoped, It was a litle choppy. But other than that, amazing job nd can't wait to see more of Eddie in acion,

Btw, My name is Eddie XD
9/10
5/5

- Ed Rivera

GunBall 2:Emperor Revenge GunBall 2:Emperor Revenge

I wasnt expecting to play long

I just wanted to play to give a quick review, and now I cant hop off

I dont really like the music I had to mute it, but the fluent gameplay, the challange, the art, and the idea, all amazing

5/5 and 10/10 my friend :)
- Eddie R.
P.S. Hope to see this front page

Vandread Love Quest Vandread Love Quest

Wow

This was just amazing, you need to make a lot more like this (but make sure you have an even balance between adult work, and kid safe work :)

Vortex00 responds:

yeah, I need a good balance XD

Luscious Luna Luscious Luna

Sorry to say

This is stolen everyone, but still, I haven't seen it on newgrounds yet, so I might as well say this is yours even though you didn't make :P

After Life After Life

Good song

Beautiful song and all, but I only give you a 9/10 for the crackling sound. But still 5/5 :3 Good job, keep it up :)

BERSERKYD responds:

Really ! You heard crackling ?! MAybe thats just monsters in your head ! Joke :P Thanks man for the review !

Immortal Phantom [Kogasu] Immortal Phantom [Kogasu]

ALL of it is amazing

The solo is amazing btw.

Anyways, 1 complaint is it is 2 short, but it is amazing, you did an amazing job, idc if this is an old song cause that shows your new songs would be even better :3

Kogasu responds:

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have cut out too much. I, honestly, felt that if I left anymore in, it would be too repetitive. I think I should have left the one part just before the beginning of this one in. Anyways, thank you very much for your review and nice comment!

Halo Reminiscing Halo Reminiscing

I agree

I agree with the reviewer below me. This song is really great along with an amazing game, but it seemed to... How you say... Choppy? Like it was either kinda late or wasnt smooth like the rest of the song. But I love the way you did this song. Good job, 9/10 5/5

ninjapenguin1 responds:

Nonetheless thanks for the review and support! :)

Shakugan No Shana Shakugan No Shana

I love this show

Good job, but I feel it could be better, but Idk how long you been drawing, but keep it up, you can only get better!

amyrenee responds:

Thank you. And I can always improve! :D

Random Eira Random Eira

I always love your art

To be honest, not for the perverted aspects of it (even though that is a nice touch too) but the variety. I mean, Do you see much more art as good as yours and with the art style? I dont. You do an amzing job
Art: 10/10 Love it. Just love it completley The shading, the blush, the blending. Just pure amazing
Shading: 10/10 You blend it just amazingly. What rogram do you use and what is the price? Do you start with a pencile drawing or make a drawing on computer?
Blending: 10/10 PERFECTION Once again. Never has your blending failed to amaze me. I am jealous of your skills. I love it when your new art comes out an I love seeing your art's coloring of it.
Color: 10/10 Perfect color scheme. Extra Part about it, Submitted Friday the 13th, so the color scheme matches in my opinion
Overall: 10/10 5/5 You never seem to not amaze me JC, Keep up the amazing work, and never let a bad review get you down. Good luck with future art.

Jcdr responds:

I appreciate your comments, and the program I use is Easy Paint Tool SAI :), you can find the info easily on Google.

The Irken Invader The Irken Invader

Tallest?

When doid he become a tallest finally? :D