After Life After Life

Good song

Beautiful song and all, but I only give you a 9/10 for the crackling sound. But still 5/5 :3 Good job, keep it up :)

BERSERKYD responds:

Really ! You heard crackling ?! MAybe thats just monsters in your head ! Joke :P Thanks man for the review !

Immortal Phantom [Kogasu] Immortal Phantom [Kogasu]

ALL of it is amazing

The solo is amazing btw.

Anyways, 1 complaint is it is 2 short, but it is amazing, you did an amazing job, idc if this is an old song cause that shows your new songs would be even better :3

Kogasu responds:

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have cut out too much. I, honestly, felt that if I left anymore in, it would be too repetitive. I think I should have left the one part just before the beginning of this one in. Anyways, thank you very much for your review and nice comment!

Halo Reminiscing Halo Reminiscing

I agree

I agree with the reviewer below me. This song is really great along with an amazing game, but it seemed to... How you say... Choppy? Like it was either kinda late or wasnt smooth like the rest of the song. But I love the way you did this song. Good job, 9/10 5/5

ninjapenguin1 responds:

Nonetheless thanks for the review and support! :)

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Your voice

Its just amazing. I mean words cant really express how beautiful I find your voice. You're really good at singing. Good job and I hope you become big in life with tht beautiful voice of yours

VGSongbird responds:

I would love to, but I'm happy to just get great reviews from people like you :D

Dead At War Dead At War

Man this is amazing

You will be big one day, but I really want to learn this! work on tabs please?

Tetris Remix Song B [Final] Tetris Remix Song B [Final]

Hey Parker

Do you make these mostly for Kobra's Tetris'd?

Carol of the Metal Carol of the Metal

Nice!!!

Totallyoriginal COTB metal song, not stealing from trans-siberian-orchestra!! I give you my greatest respect (well 2nd. . .3rd. . .4th. . .5th, ok 5th their we go, Family comes first, along with christ :P) Downloaded!! I really enjoy this song, and I would like to use this song in a vid (AMV) may I?

superchao responds:

Heh, go for it. :) Glad you like the song, thanks for the review and the vote! :)

Grave Walker Grave Walker

Wow!!!

I love the solo, it could use words if you wantred it to be a "death song" sort of thing, but hell!! I liked it!!

Ritz190 responds:

yea i can't do Death metal Vox honestly, but if i could, i'd tear this track up! well i'm glad you like it man! rock on!

zelda64 overworld (MY MIX) zelda64 overworld (MY MIX)

Awsome, but 1 tiny tiny problem

I loved this with all my heart mate, I love zelda also, but I feel that you went to low, and to high in some parts, but as the title says, this is YOUR mix, so don't let me rain on your parade, this is very good, I feel like none of "zelda" was left out of it, keep up the good work, also as an added suggestion, make one for clock town (Zelda Majoras mask) I would love to hear that with your music since seeing this masterpeice :D -Ed-

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

xD Lol xD