GunBall 2:Emperor Revenge GunBall 2:Emperor Revenge

I wasnt expecting to play long

I just wanted to play to give a quick review, and now I cant hop off

I dont really like the music I had to mute it, but the fluent gameplay, the challange, the art, and the idea, all amazing

5/5 and 10/10 my friend :)
- Eddie R.
P.S. Hope to see this front page

Vandread Love Quest Vandread Love Quest

Wow

This was just amazing, you need to make a lot more like this (but make sure you have an even balance between adult work, and kid safe work :)

Vortex00 responds:

yeah, I need a good balance XD

Luscious Luna Luscious Luna

Sorry to say

This is stolen everyone, but still, I haven't seen it on newgrounds yet, so I might as well say this is yours even though you didn't make :P

Xmas Poker / Zandria Xmas Poker / Zandria

it was fun

but please make it rated R for the ads, they seem to hae some "past maturity" qualities, anyways I really liked, could use a bit of work, like better instruction, but I still say 10/10 also is the full version need to be payed for or just on a diffrent site?

Icebreaker Icebreaker

Great puzzle game

to play you need to be smart, and I love how this game is long, not a 3 to 10 lvl thing :) also, what is the game like this called, bassed off cutter right?

Qiller Qiller

really fun

I can see this on the front page in the future

Forever Samurai Forever Samurai

Amazing

This is one of the best 2d games I have ever played, great controls, ove the graphics, can't wait for a continuation of this, hope you get front page!

acrazycanadian responds:

I hope so too! Thanks for the high praise. Maybe, just maybe, you will see the samurai again in the future... he is timeless, after all.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

I like

But many bugs, play to find out, and please fix, but addicting game, so 8/10

Flash: The Basics Flash: The Basics

This is good

Ty for a flash tut

Completely Random Quiz Completely Random Quiz

Rofl

That was fun xD but in the last one, when you do the insulting answer you haz to restart D: xD