Half Full Episode 6 Half Full Episode 6

Amazing Work

Im sorry this review isnt long, but the sound, quality, art, and Graphics was amazing to me. 10/10 and 5/5. I will make sure to make other review to you the length they deserve.

TDK1987 responds:

Thanks :) Glad you liked it.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Just... Amazing.

Its sweet and kind. But it proves how dark you can make something quick, and this turned dark like you turning a fucking light switch.

Moral of Story : Nyan Cat is Fucking evil and will take your soul..... And puke rainbows.

Animation: 10/10, Amazing, art is superb and just uterly amazing, and smooth.
Sound: 9/10, Only for the music for Nyan Cat, I understand you had to use diff. music so you dont get sued but I didnt find myself liking it, but all otheraudio was amazing toned and everything.
Graphics: 9/10 Amazing. Just Amazing. But Seizure Warning. Thank goodness you didnt have it last long. Dont want to be a murderer in any way
Overall: 10/10 stars, For the pure comedy of it. And I only review like this if it is either amazing or that much shit. And I guess you understand why I made this. Uterly, completely amazing My friend. I cant wait to see more work from you. Just keep on going, and never let a bad review get you down.
- Eddie Rivera

E. Raser E. Raser

This was really really good

I normally would use a scale system to grade, but really everything is good except for one thing.

The animation isnt as fluent as I hoped, It was a litle choppy. But other than that, amazing job nd can't wait to see more of Eddie in acion,

Btw, My name is Eddie XD
9/10
5/5

- Ed Rivera

Ex-Mas Tree! Ex-Mas Tree!

I always love your flash cartoons

Your flash cartoons are hilarious, nice and fluent. The animation is also done very well. The fact this is a true story, makes it all the more better

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

I was watching this

And my first thought was that it was predictable.

To my suspense, I was very wrong

This flash animation was amazing. It surpassesthat of most most of any animation I have seen, and I could see this going somewhere as a series, but it is unnecessary to do so if you don't desire.

Anyways, I rate this 10/10 and 5/5 for the amazing animation, your style in this flash is just amazing and somewhat original. The sound was really good, were all from the game? and the music, I loved it, it suited skyrim for 2 reasons, 1 it is from skyrim, and 2 it fit the flash amazing.

Amazing job Joe2K, hope your animations are noticed more and more
-Eddie R.

P.S. Congratulations on first place :)

Super Smash Bros ep.1 Super Smash Bros ep.1

BE NICE!

I actually enjoyed this film and Im tired of people making reviews like this, I would like to see you guys make a flash movie.

ARF needs motovation to make more and the more he makes the better he'll get.

Now, I enjoyed it, the sprites could have more reason to fight and get the scene button working before you submit.

One more thing. Keep up the good work, but careful on the sound, Im using turtle beaches as headphones and my ears are ringing. Make sure you touch up on sound. I know sprite animation is a hard thing to do, but make sure sound is as good as video.

- Eddie R.

Actionreplayfilms responds:

Thanks!

Sorry if the sound made your ears ring. Basically, it's better than publishing the NSMW project but Super Smash Bros is even better!!!! Thanks for the comment, i'll try to make a few changes.

-Superfilms911

Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

My favorite part

My favorite part of the movie is being able to click replay, lol Idk why, but this reminds me of Alan Wake, Deathnote, and Bleach :P